Enter for your chance to win!
- 2 tickets to CMA Fest on June 7th and 8th
- Round-trip airfare for two
- Two night hotel stay
- $250 Rock & Roll Denim Shopping Spree
- Spending Cash
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The CMA® Fly Away Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Contest page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Westmoor Manufacturing (“Sponsor”, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted through the online Contest page. Promotion Period: Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on April 15th, 2019 and ends at 12:00 PM CST on May 10th, 2019. (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry online at: https:/promo.rockandrolldenim.com
5. Prizes: Chance to win The CMA Fly Away Contest: - 3 days, 2 Nights in Nashville, TN. - Airfare for the winning entry and (1) additional guest to/from Nashville (from anywhere in the contiguous 48 states). - One hotel room, double occupancy for two nights. - Two (2) tickets to CMA Fest on Friday June 7th, 2019 and Two (2) tickets to CMA fest on Saturday June 8th, 2019. - A $250 shopping spree to Rock and Roll Denim via their website - https://rockandrolldenim.com - $450 in spending cash ($150 per day)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Contest will be selected by a five member panel comprising individuals from the Sponsor. Entries selected to win “best of” contests requiring, text, or other content from the entrants will be judged entirely at the discretion of the Sponsors. Winner will be notified via email and/or phone to the email address and phone number they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Any prize won by a minor may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian if that legal guardian is willing and able to accompany the minor as (1) of the (2) total attendees. Rock and Roll Denim shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or if winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you (and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if residents of a jurisdiction that deems you to be a minor) understand that Rock and Roll Denim, anyone acting on behalf of Rock and Roll Denim, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation, only where prohibited by law.
8. Terms: Rock and Roll Denim reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Rock and Roll Denim may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rock and Roll Denim. Additionally, Rock and Roll Denim reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms Conditions. Rock and Roll Denim has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same individual in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Rock and Roll Denim reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Country Music Association, Inc., and Rock and Roll Denim and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rock and Roll Denim 4901 North Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76161. Requests must be received no later May 10th, 2019.
12. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Rock and Roll Denim. Country Music Association, Inc. is not a sponsor.
13. CMA®, CMA Fest® and associated logos are registered trademarks of Country Music Association, Inc. All rights reserved.
Rock & Roll Denim - Copyright 2019